Friday, July 31, 2009

Trial and Error

So with this whole healthy eating BS, I have been trying new foods. I’ve had some success and some, well, read on.

Organic Greek yogurt:
Pros- None…or, I never have to eat it again
Cons- Tastes so bad I actually thought a dog had peed in my cup

Organic bread with seeds and crap:
Pros- Thick and yummy
Cons- More calories than I am used to for a piece of bread and takes so good I want to eat the whole loaf

Hormone free ground turkey (made into burgers):
Pros- Tastes good and easy to make on my Foreman grill
Cons- Made my husband hungry for a bacon double cheeseburger, which in turn looks a hell of a lot better than my weenie turkey burger

Paul Newman’s salad dressing
Pros- Good flavor and profits go to Paul Newman’s charity
Cons-Paul Newman is dead

Organic baby carrots
Pros-Taste like regular baby carrots
Cons-Taste like regular baby carrots

Will keep you updated as I try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment