Saturday, July 31, 2010

Products That Have Changed My Life

I know the title of this entry may sound a bit dramatic, but the following three products deserve the praise. Trust me.

The Wonder Hanger
My organizational dream has always been to hang every shirt I own. But before the Wonder Hanger came into my life I never had enough closet space to do that. Now you can open my closet and it looks like I barely hang any of my tops, but in reality I don’t have one t-shirt or top folded in a drawer. I do need to warn you not hang really heavy winter coats on the Wonder Hanger. Since it is made out of plastic, it will break. I have seen some that are made out of metal but haven't tried them yet…they may be even BETTER!

Space Bags

These are the plastic bags that you fill with clothes and bedding and suck out all the air with your vacuum. I have used these ever since my husband joined the Navy and we have moved from a three-bedroom townhouse to a studio apartment (400 sq ft) and then on to a two bedroom apartment. Since I never know how much storage we will have, I've had to become pretty savvy with space and these bags have been a savior! They range in size from a small travel size to giant cubes that allow for pillows and comforters. Oh and don’t forget to try the hanging bag version that you can use to hang winter coats or stick in your hanging bag for traveling!

Chi Flat Iron
This is the most recent addition to my “Life Changing Products” list. Over the July 4th weekend my step daughter came to visit and brought with her a Chi Flat Iron (hair straightener). I had seen these advertised before, but since they usually run $100, I never actually considered buying one. That was until I used it. I have naturally curly hair that is pretty darn thick and a pain in the ass to dry. My current hairdresser has even commented that the texture of my hair makes it very difficult to dry, therefore almost impossible to get straight without professional help. I have tried countless products, brushes and bought my own flat iron….none have worked….until now! My hair may never be curly again thanks to this miracle worker. In one swipe it makes my hair perfectly straight. And thanks to my spray-on heat protector, it is shiny too! Best $100 I have ever spent!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Just wanted to say thank you very much for the Space Bag shout out! We are happy to hear Space Bag products are helping you save precious storage space in your homes. Feel free to check out Space Bag's online community, Space Savers, where we give organization and space-saving tips. Just use the contact form on our site if you'd like to get in touch. Thanks again for sharing your love for Space Bag!

    Best,
    Space Savers community correspondent
    www.SpaceSaversCommunity.com

    ReplyDelete